Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmm bop, ba duba dop
Ba do bop, ba duba dop
Ba do bop, ba duba dop
Ba do
-Hanson

I ran 5 miles on the treadmill this morning. Since none of the nearby TV's had cartoons on, I watched Headline News and learned 2 things.  First - there is a Hanson reunion and they are in Toronto today.  Good stuff.  If there is one thing that stands up to the test of time it is boy bands.  But good for them.  I can't say I would do anything differently if I was them.  And to anwer the questions on your mind - no - I have no Hanson on my iPod and yes - I did have to look up those lyrics.  I have some stuff that is way easier to make fun of, just not this specific artist  group. 

Second - A study was released that discovered that kid's cuteness peaks at 4 1/2.  Well, I happen to know someone who is 4 1/2, and now I have to tell him that it's all downhill from here.  I don't think he's going to take that well.  He was pretty cute though as the goalie for the final week of his hockey/learn to skate.  He would drop down into the butterfly (or similar), but couldn't get back up with all the gear on.  So one of the coaches would have to skate over and pick him up to get ready for the next shot. I knew hockey was an important part of the culture, but I was surprised that the 500-seat arena was packed and that the Toronto Marlies mascot came to this game for 4 and 5 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!