Friday, April 6, 2012

The Nachos Of Entrapment

Damn, damn the circumstance
-Lowest Of The Low

Really had to grind this one out today.  4 miles fueled by late night beer and nachos.  Since I was not the person who ordered the nachos, I believe I am a victim of circumstances beyond my control.  It is possible that I didn't have to attack them like a man ending a hunger strike, but I think it falls under the umbrella of entrapment.

Today is Good Friday and so everything is shut down.  OK - I can dig it.  But Monday is Easter Monday and school and banks are closed, but everyone else has to go to work.  This is just a terrible idea logistically. Really the reverse makes more sense - there should be a holiday where kids go to school, but that everything else is closed.  Or maybe I'm just tired and want to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!