Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rancid Running

All I got is this blank stare and that don't carry no clout at all ...
It's time, time to say goodbye
-Rancid

I ran 3.5 on the treadmill this morning, and quickly.  I wanted to make sure I was on time to my 8:30 meeting.  Which ended up starting at 9 since no one else was on time.  Sweet.  But it was a good run.

Update from my last post.  As soon as Vancouver lost game 3, they got their best player, who is out with a concussion (no on dance), and put him on a plane to LA (presumably to play game 4 - healthy or not).  Oh - and they started their backup goalie in game 3.  Never too early to panic.  It's time, time to say goodbye.

Now we get to the good part.  Another playlist update.  Since Four Year Strong is from Boston, we technically haven't stopped the original six playlist.  It stops now.  We go to Northern California and add Ruby Soho by Rancid to the playlist.  I really like this song.  If you aren't a Rancid fan, give them another chance - this song kicks ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuqUrCroBzQ&feature=related

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!