Monday, April 9, 2012

Like a Jesse Jackson Hunger Strike




Last we spoke, I was kidnapped and taken on a wild ambulance ride down the rabbit hole of life. I just got back back and my kidnappers dropped me off in in the mother of all VIP sections of life, US Airways row 32, seat f on the way from Phoenix to Philadelphia.


They took me to a land called Juxtaposed Sabbatical City where in that land....



(photo to left --Beauty D strolling like she just won our race back down to mountain and giggling about how hard of a struggle its going to try to just to appear to be a little magnanimous...my shadow below is grappling the same challenge but for real)




Beauty D displays a tough love (shit talking), elbow first approach of one on one baskeball. Picture Nell Carter from Give Me A Break and her pioneering approach to people skills and the shoes that you might have worn when you were watching that show because that is what Beauty D rolled in during our game. Admittedly, I can see why she was so grumpy since we ran ball handling suicides on the sidelines as both a warm up and nagging reminder to the preteen boys at both ends of the court that "we got next."




WMW rains hilarity to make a real run for blog of the year (I have a rekindled bitterness for Eli Manning manufactured out of nothing and burning strong) and best idea blogged that illuminates that we do not yet live in the golden age (holiday where only thing open are the schools).



I am back. New name, still lame. Bitch better have my honey.



P.S. Ran some 4 miles yesterday with Beauty D on the mountain in just under an hour. It was magic coming down the mountain. It was poo going up. Beauty D kept the view great for me whole run...




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!