Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ran five loops this morning, 2.85 miles. Time was 37:09, so about thirteen minute miles. Totally fine, but I really didn't want to go and it wasn't much fun. It's because I ate ice cream with some cookies and shit on top, for Rachael's birthday last night. I've noticed that whenever I eat sugar at night it makes me feel like total shit the next day. Which you would think would make me not eat it at night, but you would be wrong. Actually, the thing that irritates me more than anything is that I really didn't even want the stupid ice cream last night and could have said no to it, but it was Rach's bday and I was worried she would feel bad if I didn't eat it, which is totally fucking stupid, she probably would not have given two shits one way or the other..... but reacting to food like a normal person has never been my strong suit, I guess. Anyways, enough of that and moving on.

Yesterday I walked two miles. It was lovely.

2 comments:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!