Thursday, August 12, 2010

GOD I didn't wanna go!!!!!!

But I did go at lunch today. The hardest part was leaving work and getting in the car. Once I was over that hurdle I knew I had to go. I did 4 miles, two on the treadmill with an incline and two on the indoor track. It took about 48 min, so my time was pretty good. Actually faster on the track than the treadmill, interestingly enough. On the track there's a breeze blowing and I'm actually moving, rather than stewing in my sweat and odor on the treadmill.

I'm going up to Pinetop for a golf tournament this weekend, which involves two days of golf and two nights of drinking. I'm really going to try to get a long in and take advantage of the altitude. But when fun calls I can never be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!