Monday, August 16, 2010

7.5

Thas right bitchez!!! I took a 2.5 hour lunch, which I suppose I can do cause I'm the boss. I was just having too much fun this weekend to try to run, although I will say that I was all ready to go Sat after golf, but my roommate insisted I didn't have time to go before we were supposed to be at the dinner, so I didn't.

Anyhoo, I did 4 on the treadmill and it just sucked all kinds of balls. I was just tired, beat, and probably still suffering from my alcohol diet over the weekend. Then I switched over to the indoor track and did 3.5 more, alternating walking/running the laps. Total time was 94 min, which is about 12.5 min miles.

I'm really feeling it this afternoon at work though! I just want to go lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!