Saturday, August 28, 2010

I did two easy treadmill miles yesterday, ran almost the entire thing, but ran slowly. Today I walked a fast two miles, which was so nice and peaceful and made me really glad I had gone. But I went later in the day (I just got back and it is 9:00) and man, it was hot out there! I only walked two miles and I am sweating like a mountain goat on the beach! But I went later because this morning I woke up with a splitting headache. I think it might have been a migraine. I never got migraines before I moved here! But I was real sick to my stomach and I was real hot and sweaty and then I got chilled because all the sweat, it was just awful. But my coffee and some ibuprofen took care of it really quick, so maybe it isn't a migraine? I don't know, I just know it was awful.

Anyhoodle, my plan is to go ahead and do my long as planned tomorrow, 15 loops which will be 8.55 miles. I'm going to go slow and I am also going to try to do six shot blocks throughout the run (the previous two times I have used those I have only done three), and instead of having a cup of coffee prior to leaving (which always makes me worry I am going to have to pee), I am going to do a five hour energy, and all this along with my G2 that I always drink. So, here's hoping lots of caffeine, electrolytes and carbs will make up for not doing my short runs this week!!

1 comment:

  1. If your headache got worse when you looked at the light, and/or if it was hurting more in one part of your head or face than anywhere else, it was probably a migraine.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!