Saturday, August 7, 2010

7.2

Miles I did this morning. I really didn't want to go at all. I didn't take the dog, I just didn't feel like I could deal with him. He was pretty pouty and waited by the gate the whole time I was gone. So, now I feel guilty. My time was 1:37:34. So, that is 13:33 minute miles. Which I have to tell you, I really feel I earned that time. It was kind of a miserable run, with lots and lots of hills which I considered to be quite steep. I had to do four loops and on the last half of the last loop I just had to turn off my interval timer and just run what I could run and walk the stupid fucking hills.

And I am taking the new shoes back. They are giving me blisters in places I should not have blisters, and putting lots of pressure on the toes of my left foot, which is the foot that is bigger. I really just think they are not wide enough. I am going back to my old shoes!

Let's see, what else.... nothing really. I didn't want to do it. I did it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't go back to the old shoes. They aren't running shoes if I remember right. Go to a store that puts you on the treadmill and analyzes your walk, measures your feet carefully, and finds the best shoe for you. Or is that what you did?

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!