Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coolio

Today I did 9 miles on the indoor track at my gym. That's 135 laps. I ran the first 3 but when I looked down at my watch it hadn't been timing me, which pissed me off, so I started the timer on mile 4. I did mile 4 in 10:18 which really doesn't seem right to me, as I had been walking every 5th lap. I did that for 5 more miles, and that 5 miles took me 56:23. Really doesn't seem right. I wonder if the track measure is off when you go that far? Anyway, the last mile I walked every other lap and treated it as somewhat of a cool down, and didn't time it. I was beat though.

So, if I credit the first 3 miles at 10 min 30 sec, and the 5 at 56:23 that is a total of 87:13. I am too tired to figure out that math but seems just shy of 11 min miles. 10:54? I don't get how I'm going this fast, I think there must be some mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!