Monday, August 6, 2012

Whenever I'm alone with you

You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
- Adele

Yeah I know that's a remake but Adele does it beautifully. I inadvertently took a week off so it was back to the gym today. I was greeted by the kitchen employees taking turns scooping ice out of a garbage can into the ice machine. Hmmm. Wasn't that the root problem of the gastrointestinal problems experienced by Las Vegas runners last year? Excuse number one for me this week. I begrudgingly got on the treadmill and after I started running I noticed how gross it was, covered in sweat drips from whatever nastyass person was on it before me. Treadmill running really is a special form of torture for me. So I stepped off and got a wet wipe to antibacterialize it whilst jogging. I only had 2 miles in me today. I'm sure it was because of the contaminated ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!