Tuesday, August 21, 2012

High

I was gonna go to work
But then I got high
My boss was a effing jerk
So I got high
Now I'm unemployed
And I know why, yeah yeah
Because I'm high, because I'm high, because I'm high
- Afroman

A little take on an old favorite today. Not a good day at the gym. I waited until this afternoon because I did have some work to get done this morning. And maybe it's cause I didn't eat much today or cause I had two beers last night, but I just felt pretty weak. I did a mile on tread and then 10 min on bike while watching K run on the track. It turns out her idea of working out is running about six laps and taking a rest break after every two, then lounging on the massage table while waiting for me to get done. So from that perspective, I didn't do too bad today.

Yesterday I got up early and went outside at about 7 when we were still in our "cool" streak. It was tough and I took ample walk breaks in the last mile, but I did 3.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!