Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mixing it up

Today I did one mile at 2% incline on dreadmill, then I did the bf workout which entails running laps around the track and doing strength training every 3 laps. So I did a mile of this, interspersed with vertical crunches, dips, bosu planks and pushups, hip flexors, incline sit-ups, and hamstring pulls. It was a nice way to mix things up although I probably should have run more. It was tiring! Also the flouncy gym bunny was back and walking around the track with me. I'm starting to think she has a personal mission to harass me. This time she had a purple flouncy skirt with black bra. It's that Lululemon crap, which basically screams "I want you to think I'm rich and I think I'm hot." Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!