Thursday, August 9, 2012

Today I went in for my annual physical and learned my body fat is about 28 percent lower than it was 2 years ago, which is pretty cool. My BMI was down a couple points too. So that was a good way to start my day. Then I went to the gym and I really struggled on dreadmill again. It's almost like I was fatigued from yesterday. Pathetic, I know. I got two miles done but there was a class going on on the track with about 15 people doing lunges and jumping over shit, and they were taking up both lanes. I'm not sure if this is allowed, or if they are supposed to keep one lane open for runners. But I didn't have the energy to figure it out, I just left. I spent several hours yesterday trying to fix my leaky toilet with thread tape and super glue, but remarkably it didn't work. So I had to get home and call someone. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!