Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a beautiful day

I went to the gym first thing and did my normal 3 miles while watching the show on the track. There was a veritable cornucopia of people going after it today: the boxing crowd alternating laps with boxing drills, an old lady walking around the track in her long cotton t-shirt and denim shorts, a skinny gal who is always there walking laps with a sweater over her shoulders and talking on a cell phone the whole time, and a couple others. On the treadmill I was next to one of those skinny buff chicks who run at 6.5 with no shirt on, and an older lady strolling while reading a book. Right in the middle where I'm most comfortable. Then I showered and went to sign the closing paperwork on my old house, which has been a financial pain in the ass for six years. Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!