Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nice Shot

For the most part they're right
But look how they all got strong
That's why I say hey man, nice shot
-Filter

Back to the gym today.  I didn't have too much time, so I decided I would do some fast running.  My first thought was to try to do 3 miles in 21 minutes.  Then I did the division and realized that wasn't what we were doing today.  So I thought I would do some intervals and see what happened.  I ran fast for .75 mile and then walked for .25 mile and repeated 3 times.  And then I ran a little extra at the end.  Total ended up at 3.5 miles.

I was in a hurry because I have to take my son for shots this afternoon so he can continue to go to school.  One of the rules in Texas is that a certain shot has to be on or after the 4th birthday, and he got his a week before he turned 4.  Seems reasonable that this doesn't count and that he would be removed from school if we don't get this accomplished by Friday.  Sorry - should have put a sarcasm alert in front of that last sentence.

So at the end of my run on the treadmill I lifted a few weights.  I ended up cutting my leg on something in the gym while I was lifting.  Maybe I'll see if I can get a tetanus shot thrown in for free ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!