Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Crazay bikers

Today bf and I took to the rail trail and rode all the way from Brewster to Dennis (9.2 miles). So 18.4 mile round trip. It took us about 90 minutes. And my left bum hurts again. It was agitated after my mountain run and then the bike today. I have a faulty bum.

So I have to gripe about something here. Bf and I flew home today, both upgraded to first class but not next to each other. So we think we will have no problem switching seats with someone. I mean, it's first class right? All the seats are good. But lo and behold, we sat by the worlds two grumpiest old men, and neither would move. Effers. So we had to settle for passing love notes like in class. It turns out Bf has a secret talent for artfully folded notes. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!