Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I know you don't doubt yourself anymore
When you feel like leavin, you walk out the door
And I bet you got nothin left to learn
It's better that way cause you never get burned
Do you miss me?
- Joe Purdy, Miss Me

Well today I was back in my realm as a gym slave. Independence day indeed. It wasn't as bad as I anticipated though, and I'm glad I got a run in in Denver. I did two at incline on the dreadmill, then a third mile on the indoor track. The dreadmill area was like a damn swamp. It is lovely and overcast outside today ad we probably could have made a go of it on the mountain, it's much cooler than the forecast predicted (77 degrees!! Get your jacket!). Anyhoo I'm glad I went and also glad bf and I went to ihop after except that I ruined all my hard work with delicious waffles and eggs while bf had a dainty 350 calorie breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!