Monday, July 30, 2012

A great day on the cape

 Today on Cape Cod I did 5 miles (ran 4 walked 1) before most Arizonans were out of bed. Then I walked to the beach to read for awhile, and back (3 miles). On the way back I saw this totally awesome fox, bright orange. He was leaving by the time I got my wits about me enough to take a picture.
Later I rode a bike along with bf while he did his run which was, coincidentally, 5 miles. He did have to make a pit stop in the woods though, here he is emerging into the light.
So we ran along this Rail Trail that is a beautiful 28 mile trail on the cape. I'm unclear why it's called a rail trail, as there are no train tracks or train in sight, but it does go by cranberry bogs (which we may have seen but not sure what they look like).

I got to watch this sexy booty shakin it the whole way. And yes, bf must stop in the middle of his run to do pushups and show off his mid-calf black socks. Good times.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!