Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sometimes the best way of lovin me

Is leavin me
Alone.
- Sara Evans

Listened to her latest CD in the car this morning and my initial impression of it a year ago still rang true. It generally sucks. Which is sad because she's so talented, but maybe she's one of those who had all the work done for her early on, but on her own she's not so good.

Anyway, I took Monday off cause I was sore from our Park City adventure. Yesterday I did a good 3 on dreadmill, but today wasn't so good. I have this pain on the my lower right calf. So I did 1.5 on dread then moved to the track but it was really hurting so I quit. My horoscope says today is a day to focus on my health, ie eat an apple or run an extra mile. At first I was pissy about that until I realized it probably meant quit early. So, you know, sometimes you have to make sacrifices like that for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!