Friday, July 6, 2012

So what would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance.
- Jimmy Eat World

I felt particularly fatigued today because I worked so hard all week (ok not). Today was my fourth workout this week and maybe I'm having a hard time getting back into it after my week off. So when I got on the treadmill today my right hamstring was barking at me for some reason, it was sore and tight. I plugged away at incline until 1.5 mi and then I took a walk break, and then another before I got to 2. So I figured I would finish up on the track and just run or walk or whatever I felt like doing, and oddly enough I felt good running. I did one and had started into another when bf showed up and instead of working out he reclined with feet up to watch me finish. So I had to keep running because a long time ago we crossed paths running on a trip and I was walking but started running when I saw him. He was none the wiser but I later admitted it to him (after he got lost on the way back to hotel). After that he gave me a play list titled "ran some". So I can't walk in front of him ever. And I finished my second mile on the track with the above very cool song on repeat. It's an awesome song to run to. So four total today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!