Monday, July 23, 2012

The Scorpion King

Would you sew my mesenteric together
Wonder smoke inside of my pulmonary
-Pushmonkey

I ran about 3 in rural Texas today.  This run was fueled by 4 days of car travel, Sonic, and Dairy Queen.  After all that fried food, I really do need someone to sew my guts back together.

The run was adequate, but boring.  I saw three cows and one UPS truck.  No one did anything noteworthy.  Until after the run when I showered with a scorpion.  After giving it a sporting chance to sting me, I scooped it up and sent it to the sewer.  And by sporting chance, I mean I didn't notice it for a while.  And perhaps it wasn't all that sporting since it was already dead.

But most importantly, it is time to officially add another song to the playlist.  Ashtray Red by Pushmonkey is in.  I thought this song was about liking pot more than your girlfriend, but upon further review, that might be the Canadian interpretation.  I'm pretty sure that I actually have no idea what this song is about.  Check it out and let me know if you figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_usRQS31Q4w



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!