Monday, March 11, 2013

Top of the World

I'm on top of the world, eh!
I'm on top of the world, eh!
 - Imagine Dragons, Top of the World

Now, THIS is a really cool song that makes it impossible not to smile and pick up the pace a little.  I had a good run tonight - 3.5 in the neighborhood, sans fat dog.  It was so good to get in stride and just go.  My blisters started bothering me at about 2.5 miles.  I just need to give in and go get new shoes.  I know I keep saying that.  I'm topping off my run with Totino's party pizza, brownies, cat blanket and the Bachelor.  All is right with the world.  119.5 down.

If I am eligible to nominate songs for the play list that never ends, I nominate this one.  Listen, and tell me if you didn't smile. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCVrC7Dg2qo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!