Friday, March 22, 2013

Come on

Shake your body baby
Do the conga
- Gloria Estefan

I was finally able to fit a run in yesterday during my marathon of meetings. I ran along the pier and looked at all the fancy boats in coconut grove. I ran for about 40 min so I'm gonna say about 3.5 miles. I went to dinner last night at a place called Larios which is apparently owned by Gloria Estefan. The mojitos were delicious but the food sucked. I may well have broken my foot falling off a curb outside the restaurant. Not unusual for me but I'm sure the drinks contributed. I wonder if that counts as workers comp. so that's 139.5 for the year but I may be forced to take some time off now. I've been in the security line at the airport for 30 minutes now. Damn sequester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!