Sunday, March 17, 2013

The mountains and the trees
Are they just what you need?
- Matt Costa, Astair

I did a mountain run today and it was beautiful if not exhausting. I'm always amazed at how the desert blooms in spring. But since I lost 12 pounds last year, I have found 8 of them, which is weird since I wasn't even looking. And I feel them every step. Sigh.

I also did 3 yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was going to go but I needed a stress reliever after finding a stash of beer under my daughters dresser. Good times for sure. That makes 136 for the year. I've been pushing pretty hard this last week because I'm going to Florida for the week tomorrow, and running while traveling is always a crap shoot. Dreadmill here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!