Friday, March 8, 2013

Dude, Where's My Car?

Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac
Yeah, the boy's a time bomb
-Rancid

I ran 4 miles today on a brand new route.  It took me past a gas station where I saw the world's dirtiest man getting into the world's dirtiest Cadillac.  At first I wondered what event had happened that got both the man on the inside and the car on the outside so dirty.  But then, like almost everything in life, it made sense once I viewed it through the prism of Seinfeld.  This man was mechanic dirty.  And he was upset that the car's owner wasn't taking good care of the car and so he stole it.  Which explains why he peeled out of the gas station.  That checks out.  Thanks Jerry.  What would we have done without you?

102.5.  Finally past the century mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!