Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One, Two, Three - Hell I Don't Know

Well its 1 2 3 4
take the elevator
at the hotel yorba
I'll be glad to see you later
all they got inside is vacancy
-The White Stripes

I ran about 2 miles yesterday.  I was at a hotel that had a jogging track of some distance and I ran around it several times.  I can't be any more exact than that.

My day started at about 6AM when I was wandering around the first floor of my cavernous hotel thinking about breakfast.  I didn't have to be anywhere that early, but I had a difficult day ahead and was ready to get it over with.  There wasn't a soul around - except my boss - who had the same idea.  We ate - met up with corporate counsel (yep - that type of day) and then went to it.

At the end of the day, I didn't really want to run, but I was feeling sluggish and needed to do something.  So I ran around the hotel and around the track a few times.  Counts for something.

2 comments:

  1. Your hotel had a track? Man, that's is some fancy shit.... I mean, I guess it's not worth having a day where you have to meet with a lawyer and all. I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And an art gallery. But they frown on people running in there.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!