Thursday, March 14, 2013

There'll be no value in the strength
of the walls that I have grown
There'll be no comfort in the shade
Of the shadows thrown
- Mumford and Sons, Lover of the Light

Tonight I went for a run in bf's hood. He went at 5 but I waited for the sun to go down a little more. It was 90 damn degrees today. It always feels too soon. I did a loop around a park and was lucky to be in the shadows most of the way so as not to damage my precious skin. I think it was about 2.5 miles. I had forgotten my running shoes so I wore an old pair I had here, the ones I wore Vegas in fact. They were really no good for my blisters. Fortunately bf had a mad birdies bandaid to ease my pain. Then I made wild salmon, potatoes and green beans for a healthy dinner. Now I'm gonna ruin all that effort with some chocolate chip cookies. Yum. 128.5 down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!