Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How fickle my heart

And how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know
My weakness I feel I must finally show
- Mumford and Sons, Awake My Soul

Tonight I had a pretty dang good one, even with fat dog. I haven't timed myself in awhile, so on the way back I started my ipod pedometer. I did the second half of my run in 19 minutes, which is about 11 min miles for my 3.5 mile route. I won't complain about that. My pedometer said it was 3.8 miles and 10 min miles, but I know that to be false since I've clocked this particular run about 1000 times both in my car and on the computer. Of course I prefer what my iPod had to say. Pretty little lies. Also I did a slow and easy 3 yesterday. 126 down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!