Sunday, March 10, 2013

Heat

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide
- Imagine Dragons, Demons

After crazy freezing weather and more hail on Friday, it was a lovely 68 degrees today, so I took to the mountain.  It was tough getting off the couch where a dark mood had settled in, but as always a good run made me feel better.  The trail was really crowded today, lots of families and dogs out enjoying the weather.  One guy was walking a chihuahua, and when the dog would lunge or bark at other dogs or people, the guy just lifted him off the ground by his leash, which was attached to a body harness on the dog.  So the dogs legs are spinning in the air while he barks and tries to be threatening.  It was hilarious.  Makes me wish I had a harness like that sometimes.  So 4.5 done today, 116 for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!