Wednesday, January 6, 2016

This is all I ever was

And this is all you came across those years ago
Now you go too far
Don't tell me that I've changed because that's not the truth
- Mumford and Sons, Ditmas

I absolutely love this song. It's sort of a reality check when I'm feeling down on myself. Myself shouts back at me - hey! This is all I ever was! I went to the gym again last night and my girl tagged along with me. We ran two miles and then did yoga. It's such an awesome workout. I generally feel like I shouldn't do it more than once or twice a week but I'm feeling really strong today! The issue is that's only 4 miles this week and I need to get 12. So we shall see how this goes. And it is so nice having this fun relationship with my sweet girl as she gets older. And the clouds were beautiful yesterday. I wished I were among them in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!