Monday, January 4, 2016

3 things I learned for sure

In yoga class today. 1. My body never wants extra push-ups. 2. I'm never on autopilot during yoga- I'm always struggling to figure out what the hell my body is supposed to be doing or collapsing under the strain of it. 3. There is a hole in this particular pair of yoga pants. Right in the cheek. So.

The challenge to this whole 1000k goal this year is that I can't just run for my exercise. I did 600 miles in 2014 and my hips were a mess at the end because I was born without ass muscles. So I have to definitely keep up yoga. Which will be a challenge. Tonight I ran two miles before yoga which seems like the perfect workout to me. But it's a good 2 hour time suck so difficult to do more than once or twice a week. And yes, the writing about it does keep me motivated because of the accountability factor. So bring it 2016!!! I'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!