Monday, January 18, 2016

Little deaths

Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
be realized
If the thundercloud
passes rain
So let it rain
Let it rain
- U2

I just wrote this awesome heartfelt post that was then deleted by my awesome phone so the short version is I ran to yoga this song played I had some insight that I need to just focus on me and my health and wellbeing right now and get over feeling like there's this urgency to find mr wonderful because j is leaving soon and my life will this be empty and without purpose. So I deleted my tinder profile and made lots of plans to do things I enjoy like a trail race in the superstitions and volunteering at a horse show I've wanted to go to and an asu golf tournament plus I have some work trips and lax games coming up. So head is out of ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!