Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Maybe She's Just Looking For Someone To Dance With

See, it was just too soon to tell
And looking for some parallel
Can be an endless game 

            -Michael Penn

I just downloaded this album, and I tell you, there are very few albums that make me feel more 16 years old than that one. Because I was cool like that in high school. 

I haven't done any running or much else this week since I aggravated my chronic neck injury by reading all weekend on the couch with my neck in a bad position, which I knew and did it anyway. (I'm reading the Game of Thrones books, I haven't gotten to Virginia Woolf yet, I have all year). 

However!!! We did our first dance class where we learned the Foxtrot, which is a very boring dance, as far as I can tell. I can also say unequivocally that we are terrible at this. But we will go back again, we had fun, even if we were terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!