Sunday, January 10, 2016

I really can't stay

But baby it's cold outside
I have to go away
But baby it's cold outside
This evening has been so nice and warm
Look out that window at that storm!
- Cold Outside as sung by Zachary Braff and Donald Faison

Yes this version is on my iPhone and it just cracks me up. It was also my dialogue with myself last Thursday as I tried to force myself to go run. Needless to say I did not succeed. I went to a wrestling tournament in Apache Junction on Saturday dressed for a trail run in the superstitions thinking I'd be done by noon, but J did better than expected so we weren't done until 430. So I only got four miles last week! That motivated me to add an extra half mile into my trail run today by running the parking lot. So I got 5 today, a good start to the week. Now for the golden globes woot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!