Saturday, January 23, 2016

She's coming undone

Now it seems that the unraveling has started too soon
And now I'm sleeping in hallways and I'm drinking perfume
And I'm speaking to mirrors and I'm howling at moons
While the worse and the worse that it gets
- Dawes, When my time comes

I did the trail today, and without underwear issues either experienced or observed. It puts me at 16.5 for the week but I'm going to San Fran Monday for work so I will likely have a shortage. There was this cutest girl with a black dog that overtook me on the trail even though I had been running. She had this very fast walking stride. I passed her on the way down and then she passed me later and I tried to emulate her stride and admired her. Now I'm goi g to drink beer and watch my sister unravel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!