Saturday, January 9, 2016

I may be mad, I may be blind, I may be viciously unkind

This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said
This is the path I'll never tread
These are the dreams I'll dream instead
This is the joy that's seldom spread
These are the tears...
The tears we shed
This is the fear
This is the dread
These are the contents of my head

                -Annie Lennox

In honor of my upcoming birthday, I give you this most depressing and depressingly relatable song.

I'll get my twelve miles in this week but barely, due to neck issues and plans getting cancelled Friday night, but I hadn't brought my gym bag to work with me, because I expected to be going out! Stupid weather. Anyway, so I only made it three times this week. 

Today at the gym there was a guy running on the treadmill with a backpack. And at least two men running with big hoodies on with the hoods up. They're going to sweat off the weight, see. 

I got a selfie stick for Christmas, so you can look forward to more of this sort of brilliance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!