Thursday, January 21, 2016

A thousand proof
Don't change the truth
I got to but I can't
I can't drink you away
- Justin Timberlake

Words can't express how much I love the JT/Chris Stapleton rendition of this song from the CMAs. It always gets me going. Sadly today I forgot my inhaler before my run so it was a shitty two miles to the gym. I absolutely hate it when I do that. It just wastes my effort and good intentions. But anyway I walked into yoga 15 min early to a completely empty room except for a mat set up in the very back corner - my freaking spot. Bummer. So I went out to take off my shoes and relax for a few minutes and when I came back in this dude is getting a personal lesson from the teacher on doing a headstand. He was one of those total attention whores. So I spent the class hating him. Which is so contrary to the purpose of yoga - oneness and all that shit. Plus I was all paranoid that I stank because of my run and because I recycled these yoga pants. And I know I'm not the first person to ever fart in yoga but. Silent but violent indeed. Anyhow now I'm stinking in the couch of righteousness because I've already got my 12 miles for the week and I've planned a field trip for tomorrow afternoon to a mystery castle that I've wanted to go see. Peace. Love. Out.

1 comment:

  1. See, this is why I don't do yoga. I spend the whole time hating the yoga, the instructor, the people in the class and myself. And trying not to fart.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!