Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You could cut ties with all the lies

that you've been living in.
- Third Eye Blind, Jumper

Well, I didn't go on Friday.  I had to take my car into the shop yet again and didn't want to delay any further my road trip to Tucson.  As it turns out, I should have delayed, probably for the rest of my life.  But I digress.  Last night bf and I went to the gym and did the nerd workout, which entails running laps around the track with strength exercises every three laps.  I ran to the gym, which was about 1.5 miles and not too bad mi-80's temperatures.  Then I did a mile on the track.  My muscles were a little tight this morning cause I haven't done the nerd workout in awhile, but I went out and did 3 outside, and then walked another half with fat dog.  I haven't been taking her on my run because she has to stop every quarter mile to pee on something or poop, and I just can't take it.  I can't get into a rhythm.  But she is fat dog for a reason, so I've been walking her when I get home to get her some exercise.  Then I gave her and greasy cat both a bath, then I showered myself.  It's been a busy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!