Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another Solution

Sounds like bullshit, but did you ever notice
This whole town of ice and snow
Gets you running
Chasing something
What it is, I'll never know
-The Watchmen

I wasn't going to run today, but I had such a good time driving home from the football game with my family that I needed to.  So I ran just under 4.

So the NHL strike continues.  How about this - let's just sell ad space on the jerseys, use the extra money to bridge whatever gap exists and get back to work.  It sounds like the good players from all the other teams have signed to play in foreign countries, but nobody wants any of the Maple Leafs.  It is perfect.  Strike settled, Maple Leafs are good (by comparison), everybody (meaning me) is happy.  NHL - let me know where to send the bill.  Oh - and players association, you're paying too.  Nothing better than selling the same thing twice.  Consulting is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!