Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Better Than Nirvana

But I took all the advice that I could take
Before I thought to give up
I bet you thought I'd give up
-Dead Sara

Today I ran during baseball practice.  OK - dropped off, got the forgotten water bottle from the car, drove to the gas station, drove home to change clothes, drove back, and then ran for about the last 15 minutes of practice.  Not great, but something.

Time for another addition to the playlist.  I remember way back when I first heard this song.  It must have been almost a month ago.  I heard it on the radio - the DJ was comparing Dead Sara to Nirvana.  And I thought "cool - this can be another band that I hate and everybody else likes".  Nope - exact opposite.  Normally, I try to listen to a song a million times before I give it the official endorsement.  But I'm going to make an exception.  This is cool.  And it's kinda fun to say "Dead Sara".  "We are what you say" is now official. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onFtcUVPuCg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!