Friday, October 12, 2012

Man you wouldn't believe
The most amazing things
That can come from
Some terrible lies
- fun.

I just had a great run in my hood, 3.5 miles. It is crisp and cool outside and downright lovely. It rained and thundered all night and the streets were wet. I thought of my beautiful boy and how he's almost as tall as me now and how he might never have come to be had I known the lies being told back then. I got home and doused the neighbor dogs with water so I can sit outside and enjoy my yard. They were indignant and shocked and are now barking at me from inside the garage. Bastards. I have an ambien-filled hotdog waiting for you, my pretties. I had a run in with the neighbor this week over their noise and she seems to feel the ongoing dog harassment is acceptable as long as it doesn't occur before 7am. So I ordered this fancy device that supposedly will shoot them with high frequency screams akin to a fire truck every time they bark. But I think I enjoy the water torture more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!