Friday, October 5, 2012

School Run

But for a moment
I'd like to forget
That my heart is
Sinking like a sunset
-Tom Cochrane

This afternoon I set off from my house and ran.  I had only a vague plan, which was to end up at my son's school to pick him up and the end of my run.  I ran a pretty good ways away from the school, which meant I had to run a good ways back.  Total was about 5.  And about a 1/2 mile walk home. 

It's time to add Sinking Like A Sunset by Tom Cochrane to the playlist.  It's funny how he is handled differently by radio on either side of the border.  In the US, they only play Life Is A Highway and occassionaly Lunatic Fringe.  In Canada, they never play Life Is A Highway, but you hear a Tom Cochrane song roughly every hour.  I like him a lot, but even if you don't, you have to admit that he is way better than Rush.  Or Glass Tiger.  Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xulDj5HZKAw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!