Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shat

Daddy can you hear
The devil's drawing near
- Miranda Lambert

First great news, I ran in a long sleeved shirt this morning, woot! I woke up and it was raining lightly and the thermostat read 68 degrees, so I pulled out my fav long sleeved running shirt. No, I didn't need it, but it was so nice to have the option. I did 3.5 in the hood cause I thought the mountain might be too slick. I always run by these piles of crap on the sidewalk filled with nuts and berries (not that i examine it too closely but it's obvious) and I'm simultaneously pissed at this dog owner who can't be bothered to pick up its shit off the sidewalk and sorry for the dog who has to eat such crappy food. But then I saw some of this same crap on the mountain the other day and it occurred to me that this must be javelina shit. Kinda cool and not just a little creepy that so many javelina roam my hood at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!