Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fatdog, fatdog
Alone in the world is a little fatdog
- Nickelodeon, Catdog

Sunday was inadvertently a 6 mile day. It would never be my intention to undertake such a foolhardy task. I did the mountain for 4 miles and ran about half of it. Then bf and I went shopping for some trail running shoes and we got these awesome matching Addidas shoes, his with orange accents and mine pink. So, we had to go try out the trails and I did another 2 and ran most of it this time while bf did 3. I was fatigued Monday! So I took the day off. Today I did 3.5 in the hood and then took the dog for another .75 or so wherein she dumped 3x and peed 5x but aside from that her ass was jogging! Back into shape for fatdog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!