Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3, 1.8

Yesterday morning I did 3 and today I did 1.8. I bought a knee brace and it made a huge difference in how my knee felt for the rest of the day. I forgot to wear it this morning but it was a short run so hopefully my knee won't bother me today.
I am still having a hard time with my food and work isn't going well. So the stress level is kind of high. However it was absolutely beautiful out this morning and I'm going to focus on the good things.
I can't go after work... it just doesn't work for me! Mornings are my groove. But like we always say, if you go, you win. No matter what time it is or how far you go. Good luck next week Marianne, let me know if I need to text you and give you some ass kicking motivation!
Tomorrow I hope to do 3 but I have a really long day today with parent orientation for my second job at Pima. So we'll see... I should still be home by 7 so it's not like I won't get enough sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!!!!! I just cannot tell you guys how much I can't wait for you both to be out here. I am really homesick!!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!