Saturday, March 5, 2016

Work

You took my heart and my keys and my patience
You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
Rihanna - Work 

A couple of firsts happened in yoga today. I heard this song for the first time and it was awesome!  I just bought it for my workout playlist. Yoga is work, after all. Also, this chick let a GIANT FART in class while lying on her back with her ass pointed directly at me. I was horrified and desperately hoping none of it got on me. And still nobody in class reacted. Maybe I'm just the only immature person in the world who does yoga. Yeah, that's probably it. I went to a movie so ended up with only time to do a mile before class, which was fine because it was a tough class and I did fairly well. And that's 14 for the week. I don't think I blogged my 3 miles on Thurs. It was uninspired. Now I'm gonna shower up and go drink some well earned wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!