Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happiness

Happiness, hit her like a train on a track
Coming towards her, stuck still no turning back
She hid around corners and she hid under beds
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled
Florence And The Machine - Dog Days Are Over


I decided not to run today. Not for resting or recharging and not even because I was tired, but because I got a mani/pedi this morning and I didn't want to ruin my beautiful toenails by shoving them into running shoes. I did still want to exercise though, so I walked 1.5 miles to yoga and back. If you have t done yoga after a mani/pedi, I don't recommend it. My arms and legs were all greasy and when I started sweating they became very slick. I couldn't keep my position on the mat or do arm balances effectively. But it was a good class nonetheless. I was next to a handsome young man that I enjoyed watching. Now I'm reading by the pool enjoying what remains of the day. Happiness found me despite my best efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!