Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ghosts that I knew

You saw my pain, washed out in the rain
And broken glass, saw the blood run from my veins
But you saw no fault, no cracks in my heart
And you knelt beside, my hope torn apart
But the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
And we'll live a long life
Mumford & Sons - Ghosts That We Knew


I could quote every word from every Mumford song. They all speak to me at one time or another. I was happy as I managed to run some of a mile home from yoga tonight, because the ghosts that I knew are flickering from view. I ran to yoga for the first time in awhile because it's been so damn hot. And I was reminded that yes, running uphill outside to the gym is much more difficult than running the same 2 miles on the indoor track. It is actually possible to be irritated through an entire yoga class with the mantra "get me the f outta here" repeating in your head - I did that tonight. Im getting tired of yoga I think, which is a real bummer. But maybe it was just tonight and this teacher and the crappy music playing. I had to runnable yoga as much as I loathe doing so because I didn't go yesterday. I was up at 5am and that threw my day off so I was near comatose by the time I quit working at 530. And I'm off to San Fran tomorrow so no telling what the rest of the week will look like. Peace, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!