Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Take This Sinking Boat And Point It Home

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won


Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now


       -Glen Hansard "Falling Slowly"


This song played in my body flow class Sunday and tonight. I originally heard it when it was featured in this very obscure movie called "Once" that Christa and I watched together on some trip I made to Boston. The movie wasn't much to remember, but I still remember this song. It's a good one. 


Anyhoodle, I ran two miles and then did body flow. I wasn't that into it, couldn't get the flow, as it were and then during the stupid meditation thing I started crying, so that's a new adventure. 


I used to cry all the time at the gym, that used to be a pretty common occurrence. Now of course I save my crying for plane take-offs. 


So I went to run another two after the class but quickly realized I wasn't quite up to it, said fuck it, and got in the hot tub. Which is where I still be. 



Read more:  Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!